To many doctors and practice managers, search engine optimization (SEO) may seem like a complicated technical term reserved for computer geeks and web hackers.
How could it have anything to do with the success of your practice?
The fact is, in today’s world, good content combined with correct SEO can convert web visitors into valuable patients and help position your practice above the competition down the street.
In this episode, we examine 6 reasons medical practices are afraid of SEO but shouldn’t be and break down what you should be doing to increase your SEO starting today.
Tune in to discover:
- 6 reasons medical practices like yours are afraid of SEO but shouldn’t be
- Why having high-quality content and SEO is crucial to medical practices in this day and age
- A few cost effective SEO optimization ideas that don’t take big budgets or a lot of time
- Ways to figure out who your competition is online and how to beat them
- How you can use the same data tools as the experts to drive your marketing plan forward
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).