We know, we know: the thought of updating your LinkedIn profile makes you groan / sigh / scream; or maybe you even shake in your boots when asked to reassess your LinkedIn connections (like Corey, your co-host for the Dr Marketing Tips Podcast). LinkedIn seems to be the social media platform that everyone is on but very few people often use (or use effectively).
That’s why we share 6 ways you can update your LinkedIn profile to benefit you and your practice in this episode.
Done the right way, LinkedIn can be a tool for personal and professional growth as well as another avenue to brand you and your practice with a targeted, engaged audience.
Tune in to discover:
- Why your practice would want to have a company page on LinkedIn
- How to renew, reassess, and refresh your LinkedIn presence
- Ways to create value for your network and connections
- How LinkedIn can help you achieve strategic goals personally and for your practice
- How to take advantage of the most current changes on the LinkedIn design template to maximize your visibility and SEO reach
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).