We’ve been hearing a lot of the same questions lately from a handful of practices we work with. So for this episode we thought, why not share the answers with our fellow marketers at medical practices?
If you have a question not addressed below, feel free to contact us on Twitter or shoot us an email by clicking here.
Oh, and remember: if you’re not doing this stuff, a competitor down the street is. Time to take your head out of the…sand, let’s say… and start using a patient-first, data-driven approach to marketing your practice.
Tune in to Hear Answers to the Following Questions:
- How do I choose the best online keywords and phrases for my specialty / doctors / practice?
- Should I advertise? How and when?
- Do traditional advertising mediums still work?
- Which advertising medium will give my practice the best results for the money?
- How can I track how well our advertisements are doing?
- What can we do to leverage youth sports scholarships?