We’ve been hearing a lot of the same questions lately from a handful of practices we work with. So for this episode we thought, why not share the answers with our fellow marketers at medical practices?
Oh, and remember: if you’re not doing this stuff, a competitor down the street is. Time to take your head out of the…sand, let’s say… and start using a patient-first, data-driven approach to marketing your practice.
Tune in to Hear Answers to the Following Questions:
- How do I choose the best online keywords and phrases for my specialty / doctors / practice?
- Should I advertise? How and when?
- Do traditional advertising mediums still work?
- Which advertising medium will give my practice the best results for the money?
- How can I track how well our advertisements are doing?
- What can we do to leverage youth sports scholarships?
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).