If you’re like most, you think of Pinterest and immediately think of decorating ideas, delicious (super unhealthy) recipes and closet organization.
But think again.
Did you know that today’s top brands are getting almost 22% higher conversions from Pinterest than any other social media platform? It’s true! The SEO secrets of Pinterest are true and incredibly easy to obtain. When used effectively, Pinterest can be a valuable tool for medical practices to grow their brand, increase SEO and expand their reach with a targeted, engaged and decision-making audience.
In this week’s podcast, you’ll discover how medical practices just like yours are incorporating Pinterest into their marketing and social campaigns to grow their message and drive more patients through the front door.
Tune in to discover:
- What Pinterest is, who uses it, and why it’s important to your medical practice
- How to unlock the SEO secrets of Pinterest – including why it converts better than Facebook
- Great ways to leverage Pinterest to drive traffic to your practice website
- What kinds of things medical practices currently post on Pinterest
- Free, simple, and user-friendly templates you can use right away to get started
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).