Let’s face it. Millennials are taking over the world.
As Baby Boomers continue to retire, they are being replaced by millennials. In the workplace, priorities, ethics and motivations are changing as this new generation takes over.
Your employees are the most expensive asset to your practice; think salary, benefits, training and institutional knowledge. Therefore it is important for employers to adapt to the needs of their employees to avoid having them walk out of the door.
So, what can your practice do to engage employees and get them to stick around? How can you engage employees at your medical practice to produce better results?
Hint: It’s not all about the money.
Tune In to Discover:
- The secret to attracting and retaining the best employees
- Immediate strategies you can implement to refocus on employee engagement
- What millennials want in a workplace and what your practice has to do to engage them
- Why building a relationship with your employees matters more than you think
- eBook | 10 Tips to Creating Rock Star Employees
- Podcast | Understanding the Role Between Happy Employees and Patient Satisfaction (with Michelle Lee)
- Podcast | Easy Ways to Find the Right Talent for Your Office
Subscribing and Rating Our Podcast
If you like what you heard, please take a few seconds and subscribe, rate and review our show on iTunes. Here’s how:
To subscribe, click this link to open iTunes on your computer or press the green “Subscribe” button under the podcast player on this page just above this message. Once you’re in iTunes, you’ll find a “Subscribe” button as denoted by the (1) on the image below. After you’re subscribed, click the “Ratings and Reviews” button (2).
Ratings and Reviews
To leave us a rating and review, select the “Ratings and Reviews” button referenced above (2). Once there, select a star rating for the show (3) and leave your brief review (4).